6.07.2004

I can't stand people who say they won't believe in something because
they weren't raised to believe in it.
Well, most people also weren't raised to smoke, or drink all weekend,
yet it still gets done. Life goes both ways.
That is what is totally awesome about being and adult, you can make your
own decisions. Faith should be one of those. I may be steadfast
in my faith, but I know why. It's not just because I was raised that
way. It's because I wanted more, and went looking for it. I found it.
Some people wonder why their life is so empty, but as soon as you
mention Church, they get cold. Sure, it may not be what you have known
your whole life, but you can't keep having the same experiences all of
your life. Go for a change. At least try it. Try something.
Please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home