3.24.2004

Sagas end. It's just what they do. No reason.
Sure, you coulda done this or that.
But they will end soon enough.
Whether you want them too or not.

Tonight, I poured my soul out.
Tonight, I bled.

Was I ridiculed?
No.
Was I heard?
Yes.
Does she know, did I tell her?
Yes, but it was too late.

Oh yeah, I knew it was coming.
It was coming, so hard so fast, we both knew it.
Hell, it happened, and we ignored it.
I just hoped I would get that last kiss.
I prayed that I could feel her in my arms one...more...time.

I prayed that I could feel a return on the adoration that I poured into it.
I prayed that once again, I could look into her eyes, and see that spark.

The blood is flowing now.
All I can do is watch it, as it trickles down.
All from one wound.

The pain. It feels so good.
I need it.
To feel human.

My soul, spilt for her.
It had no effect.


Bleeding, for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home